Pregnancy Guide Book
Pregnancy guide book helps you in preparing, caring for your pregnancy and getting ready for the delivery of your baby. Confirmation of pregnancy is usually a joyous occasion for a lot women. Having a healthy pregnancy and delivery of a baby is also an exciting achievement.
If you have taken one of those Home Pregnancy Test... and it is POSITIVE... congratulations. A lot of activities and development are underway inside your body now....
Pregnancy Guide Book Gives you details about:
- Preparation for a healthy pregnancy
- High risk pregnancy and how to manage your existing medical conditions
- Prenatal care and how to avoid complications
- Human Placenta Project and new ways to monitor pregnancy health in real time
- Pregnancy skin care
- Your pregnancy week by week
- What causes preeclampsia in pregnancy
- Oral health and pregnancy dental care
- What is Placenta and what it does
- Preeclampsia diet and healthy pregnancy nutrition
- Folic acid and other prenatal vitamins
- Food and beverages to avoid before and during pregnancy
- Preeclampsia prevention and strategies
- Pregnancy and sleep
- 7 Healthy ways to lower stress during pregnancy, details here
- Turn your pregnancy stress to pregnancy strength
- Benefits of physical activities and exercises during pregnancy
There are more important topics covered in this pregnancy guide book, read the Table of Contents of the book to discover other essential topics like preeclampsia, HELLP syndrome, and how to have a healthy pregnancy... More details here
Healthy Pregnancy Diet and Nutrition
There is a lot of power in our food. Healthy Pregnancy Diet and Nutrition involves knowing how to harness and use the power properly to your advantage.
Washed and clean fresh produce, they are best sources of healthy snacks.
You are not eating for two…! You only need about 200 – 300 extra calories per day, on average, depending on your pre pregnancy weight, for the baby while pregnant.
If you eat too much, you will gain unnecessary pregnancy weight, which may prove difficult to come off. Healthy eating during pregnancy is very essential for the mother-to-be and growing fetus. Full details here
- Eat lots of fresh raw fruits like apples, oranges, strawberries and blueberries, they contain important antioxidants and phytochemicals. Phytonutrients are same as phytochemicals. Phyto means plant, hence phytochemical means chemical compound from the plant.
- Avoid black licorice, it may elevate your blood pressure.
- Most of these fruits have lots of vitamins and fiber to prevent constipation.
- Drink lots of water, avoid sugary drinks, or the ones with high caffeine.
- Eat lean fish and meat and whole grain foods.
- Watch your salt or sodium intake, it may raise also your blood pressure (BP).